Securing IoT – Build secure IoT solutions: 2-in-1
Udemy free download Securing IoT - Build secure IoT solutions: 2-in-1, with this course you can Master the techniques and methodologies of building secure and robust Internet of Things (IoT) systems This course By Packt Publishing "Tech Knowledge in Motion".
44 lectures and 2 generic quizzes On-demand course with full lifetime Access multiple devices. DOWNLOAD YOURS NOW.
One way to know the usability of the course to know how many students took the course. Because if large number of people are taking this course, it means it has some value. So far, the total number of enrolments have crossed 306.
But enrolment alone is not a good yardstick to measure the value of any course. But positive reviews are!
This Udemy free download course was created in created and has an average 4 star rating out of 5. The total reviews for this course are 40 which is a number of reviews and ratings.
What Will You Learn From This Course?
- Build secure Internet of Things (IoT) systems.
- Learn from common IoT use cases across Industries for connected vehicles, microgrids and enterprise drone systems
- Adopt a real-world threat model for IoT systems and identify top priority risks
- In-depth coverage of privacy challenges and mitigations for the IoT
- Integrate cryptographic modules in IoT systems
- Explore securing connecting to the cloud, processing and storing data in the cloud, and integrating cloud security services for your IoT system
What this instructor say's about His tutorial ?
The internet of things (IoT) is a rapidly growing technology which aims at connecting all devices to the existing internet infrastructure. It is the network of items, which enables various objects to collect and exchange data with the help of internet. As IoT creeps into every aspect of our existence, many security risks arise and the network that may just connect the home could pose a threat to the user if compromised. To protect your IoT systems and the security of your users, you'll need to know some solid IoT security best practices.
This comprehensive 2-in-1 course takes a detailed, step-by-step approach to security engineering for IoT through cryptographic solutions, identity, access management solutions and key management solutions for IoT systems. You’ll learn through practical demonstrations of case studies, clear explanations, and interesting real-world applications. It will give you a versatile range of IoT skills, which you will put to work in building and securing your own Internet of Things (IoT) systems.
This training program includes 2 complete courses, carefully chosen to give you the most comprehensive training possible.
The first course, Fundamentals of IoT Security, starts off with covering the fundamentals of IoT. You will then review use cases across various industries and understand common IoT components and technologies to provide a baseline understanding of the systems and devices that you need to protect. You will also review common security architectures that can be applied to IoT systems, and learn regulations and standards that apply to securing IoT systems. Next, you will explore IOT components such as the IoT (hardware, real-time operating systems (RTOS), Application Programming Interfaces (APIs), messaging and communication protocols, and backend services. You will understand threats to IoT systems, attack vectors, current security regulations and standards, and common security architectures. Further, you will examine Privacy by Design (PbD) principles and walk through an example on Privacy Impact Assessment (PIA).
The second course, Security Engineering for the IoT, starts off with explaining approaches for securely designing and hardening IoT endpoints and systems. You will then learn how to implement a secure system design methodology within an organization. You will also examine what is required to securely design an IoT device, how to integrate your existing security services to protect an IoT system, how to select technologies that support your security endeavors, and negotiating security agreements with the IoT providers. Next, you will gain in-depth knowledge of the approaches for applying cryptographic solutions, identity and access management solutions, and key management solutions to the IoT systems. You will explore a case study on the connected vehicle market to identify its management approach and understand how biometrics play an interesting role in securing IoT devices. Finally, you will learn how to securely connect to the cloud, process and store data in the cloud, and integrate cloud security services for your IoT system.
By the end of this Learning Path, you will learn to identify threats of your organization's data and your own IoT systems and will secure them with the help of design techniques, applied cryptography, and secure cloud connectivity.
Meet Your Expert(s):
We have the best work of the following esteemed author(s) to ensure that your learning journey is smooth:
- Brian Russell is a chief engineer focused on cyber security solutions for Leidos. He oversees the design and development of security solutions and the implementation of privacy and trust controls for customers, with a focus on securing Internet of Things (IoT). He leads efforts that include security engineering for Unmanned Aircraft Systems (UAS) and connected vehicles and development security systems, including high assurance cryptographic key management systems. He has 16 years of information security experience. He serves as chair of the Cloud Security Alliance (CSA) Internet of Things (IoT) Working Group, and as a member of the Federal Communications Commission (FCC) Technological Advisory Council (TAC) Cybersecurity Working Group. Brian also volunteers in support of the Center for Internet Security (CIS) 20 Critical Security Controls Editorial Panel and the Securing Smart Cities (SSC) Initiative.
We are dedicated to provide our visitors with authentic educational content Securing IoT - Build secure IoT solutions: 2-in-1 that is available free of Download. We do not want you wasting your valuable time on other things, pop-ups or other distractions while searching for something useful and relevant - instead we promise an enjoyable journey in which every step taken will be productive towards achieving success.
Self-study provides the opportunity to learn on your own time, at any pace. With so many different types of media available and an abundance or content for every interest imaginable it has never been easier than now with Self Study "Securing IoT - Build secure IoT solutions: 2-in-1" free courses.
Here we are presenting one of the courses on Udemy for free. If you want to learn Business this course will help you in Master the techniques and methodologies of building secure and robust Internet of Things (IoT) systems and to increase your knowledge about it. Below are the complete details of this course visit this link and start Udemy free download now.
Udemy Free Download Securing IoT - Build secure IoT solutions: 2-in-1